1. Improves Skin Tone:
Furthermore, their vitamin C content maintains your skin’s suppleness, prevents dullness and adds a healthy glow. It even protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) sunrays.
- Make a paste by mixing together a 1 gram of gently heated wax and plain yogurt along with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this face mask on your face and neck, and gently massage in a circular motion.
- Allow it to sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask 2 or 3 times a week.
2. Fights Aging Signs:
The powerful antioxidants in orange peels fight off free radicals. These free radicals damage healthy skin cells, which accelerates skin aging and promotes wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
Furthermore, the peels work as a great skin toner, thanks to their astringent properties.
- Mix 1 gram of gently heated botanical oil and oatmeal powder with enough honey to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck area.
- Allow it to sit for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
- Use this anti-aging face mask once a week for best results.
Start Extracting Your Botanical Oils Now..SHOP NOW